산격제일교회(개발중)

What To Look For In The Right Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me For You

페이지 정보

작성자 Brett Brice 댓글 0건 조회 22회 작성일 24-04-30 22:52

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

308785165_499195788347328_5859105632268553197_nlow.jpgThieves are attracted to vehicles more than ever before, particularly keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless set to a specific pin code. It's tiny and is attached to the loom on the vehicle, ghost Alarm Installation near Me making it almost impossible for thieves. It also sends you an instant message via your mobile phone to let you know if the vehicle is moved.

Detection

The tiniest GPS alarm on the market, Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me ghost can be installed in a hidden location inside your vehicle so that thieves would never find it. It tracks GPS locations and sends a signal to your phone whenever your car moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a far more accurate way to track your vehicle than LoJack, which can take police days to locate your vehicle. audi rs3 ghost installer Alarm is simple to use and can be used anywhere your phone can receive text alerts, and also has an mobile network. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be monitored. It's easy to conceal, so that thieves can't tamper with the device.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system which is the smallest in the world. It interfaces with your cell phone through text messaging, which means it works on any phone that can receive text messages (no extra hardware needed). Alerts for messages include "movement" detection, the ability to access Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle, and an immediate "movement detection". The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also get the list of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

카테고리

카테고리
 공지사항
 질문답변
자유게시판
 갤러리
 1,2부예배
 청년예배
 찬양예배
 수요예배